Saturday, February 4, 2012

Completed Cross stitch post 2

This is where things start to get a little fuzzy, so I think this was the next one I made

meoW

I made this around the time when my boyfriend got his kittens, and I found this pattern that looked just like them! Sadly, he had to give his kittens away after only a few short weeks :( I got this pattern from here!

This next one is another nesting doll!

I can't find the actual pattern on her site anymore...but I got this from Mankaminta a while back.

I found this pattern somewhere but I can't find it again! If anyone knows where to find it please tell me so I can proper credit :(

I actually think I stitched this before the kitty but I don't wanna change this post ;o;

My boyfriend lives in the UK so when I found this, I automatically wanted to make it. It continues to be one of my favorites I've ever stitched. :)

That's all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment